We provide a very comprehensive evaluation that includes:
- Assessment of lower extremity biomechanics (trunk, hip , knee and ankle),
- Strength and flexibility measures
- Gait analysis including video on treadmill
- Foot mechanics, foot type, classification
- General postural issues related to running styles, stride and technique
- Various training tips or strategies
- Information on various shoewear suggestions, inserts or orthotic needs.
These evaluations can be helpful for improving your comfort as a runner, reducing or eliminating chronic or acute pain with running, providing training tips and injury prevention programs, and helping you reach a certain goal or improving overall performance.